Our associated company can provide Residential, Commercial and New Build Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs). We offer a speedy service at competitive prices covering all areas.

All our Energy Assessors are accredited, professional, friendly and insured. We use the latest technology to generate reports in the fastest possible time frame and our Residential reports can include floor plans if required.

Owners of all commercial buildings also have to provide an EPC when they sell or let commercial premises.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce your energy costs. All homes bought, sold or rented require an EPC.

EPCs contain:

You don’t have to act on the recommendations in the recommendation report. However, if you decide to do so, it could make your property more attractive for sale or rent by making it more energy efficient.

You should receive an EPC when you enquire about buying or renting a home. You’ll need to provide one if you are selling or letting your home. An EPC is valid for ten years.

A building is defined as a structure with a roof and walls which uses energy to ‘condition an indoor climate’. This means it has heating, air conditioning or mechanical ventilation.

The building can either be a whole building or part of a building that has been designed or altered to be used separately. If a building is made up of separate units, each with its own heating system, each unit will need an EPC.

The following buildings don’t need an EPC when they are built, rented or sold: